- Daily breakfast (Except on day of arrival)
- Return Singapore airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Moet & Chandon Champagne flight at Singapore Flyer
- Full-day Sentosa Island tour with S.E.A. Aquarium & Maritime Museum with Typhoon Theatre & ice cream voucher
- Singapore Zoo & Jungle breakfast with wildlife
- Tiger Brewery tour
- Economy class airfare with airport taxes
- Singapore visa fees
- Overseas travel insurance
- Hotel or land surcharges applicable during peak period, if any
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, optional excursion and other items of a personal nature
- City tax payable at the time of check-out by passengers directly
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the inclusions
- GST payable to Govt. of India
1.Arrive in Singapore and meet the representative.
2.Get a transfer to your hotel and check-in.
3.Relax for sometime.
4.n the evening, re-discover the height of luxury above the glittering Singapore city-scape.
5.Enjoy the finest champagne on board the 165-metre-tall Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel.
6.Experience the Moët & Chandon Champagne flight.
7.Savour the remarkable Singapore skyline over the premium bubbly, served in elegant tulip flutes
8.Overnight in Singapore
1. Breakfast at the hotel.
2. Explore some of the many family-friendly attractions on Singapore’s Sentosa Island.
3. Several resort activities are included, starting with a cable car ride to the island.
4. On the island, enjoy Luge & Skyride, then enjoy Butterfly & Insect Kingdom.
5. Also, see Merion Tower, Singapore’s famous icon.
6. Enjoy the Wings of Time show.
7. Later, visit S.E.A. Aquarium where you can observe the creatures like leopard shark, goliath grouper and majestic manta rays.
8. At Typhoon Theatre, a multi-sensory simulation enhanced with special effects, you will set sail on board a 9th century vessel that soon runs into a terrifying storm.
9. Experience the drama as the vessel is buffeted by the waves before sinking to the bottom of the sea.
10. Then, visit Madame Tussauds, and Sentosa 4D Adventure land for Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
11. After that, enjoy Go green Segway, Eco-Adventure & fun ride.
12. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
1. Post breakfast, visit world’s most beautiful Singapore Zoo.
2. Popular with locals & guests from overseas, jungle breakfast with wildlife gives you the opportunity to dine with animals.
3. An award winning breakfast programme also allows you to take photos with our animals.
4. Enjoy an extensive international buffet breakfast spread, which includes A la Minute omelettes, dim sum, cold cuts and pastries.
5. You can find Tiger Beer all over Asia, however in Singapore, you can actually see the processing.
6. At the Tiger Brewery, visitors can take a 45-minute tour of the facilities to find.
7. out first-hand how malt, hops, water and yeast are transformed into beer.
8. You can enjoy 45-minute beer appreciation session that includes unlimited samples of freshly tapped Tiger beer and a range of other beers brewed on the grounds.
9. Later in the evening, you have free time for shopping at Singapore’s shopping paradise.
10. Orchard Road is the Asia’s most famous shopping street, is home to fashion favourites, specialist stores and loads of other lifestyle choices.
11. Overnight in Singapore.
1. The day is at leisure for you to explore the city on your own.
2. You can enjoy optional activities at an additional cost.
3. We suggest in the morning enjoy Singapore Sideways Vespa tour.
4. Take a Spin on our Vintage Vespa Sidecar.
5. Explore fascinating artistic doodles on walls & public spaces.
6. In the evening, you many enjoy optional Singapore Gourmet Bus - dinner at an additional cost.
7. Overnight stay at the hotel.
1. Have your morning meal and check out.
2. Get a transfer to the airport.
3. Catch your return flight with sweet memories.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.